Alyth 45th Perthshire Scout Group
Germany Newsletter Feb 16
Following from a very successful ceilidh which raised £1005.00 with only the hall expenses to pay,
We have one final fund raiser which will be a hamper raffle in Tesco on 2 April 2016.
We will arrange this event at a Parents Meeting on Tuesday 8th March in Scout Hut at 7.30 pm. This event can only go ahead if we have a good turnout to take turns at the stall,
Please consider the following points in the run up to the camp
- We will require a European Health Insurance Card (EHIC)
- A valid passport
- An updated health form
- A kilt and preferably Lovat Green socks with a plain leather sporran
- Cabin Baggage You can carry one cabin bag weighing up to 10 kg with maximum dimensions of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm, plus 1 small bag up to 35 x 20 x 20 onboard the aircraft.
- We will be holding a practise camp locally on 27-29 May which we will get everyone used to working together
- We will require transport to and from Edinburgh Airport and we can find out the availability at the Parents Meeting
I am sure we are all looking forward to the camp which I am sure will be an experience of a lifetime
Should you be unable to attend the Parents Meeting, please get in touch with any of the Leaders so that we can keep you posted
|Name of young person:||D.o.B:|
Is he/she able to swim 50 metres and stay afloat for five minutes in light clothing?
Yes / No
|Details of Dietary Requirements|
|Doctor’s name and contact details:||Details of any medications currently being taken:|
|Details of any disabilities, conditions, allergies, special needs or cultural needs that might affect this event:||Details of any infectious diseases he/she has been in contact with in the last three weeks:|
If it becomes necessary for the above named young person to receive medical treatment and I cannot be contacted to authorise this, I hereby give my general consent to any necessary medical treatment and authorise the Leader in charge to sign any document required by the hospital authorities.
|Relationship to young person:|